This Filipino classic recipe combines the rich taste of pork with the flavors of carrots, onions, singkamas enriched with Knorr Pork, deep fried until crisp.
When frying these lumpia shanghai, make sure the oil is of the right temperature before dropping the rolls, to prevent the rolls from being soggy and to keep the wrapper golden brown and crispy.
- 1/2 kilogram ground pork
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped singkamas
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube, crumbled
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- lumpia wrapper
- canola oil for frying