Lumpiang Gulay Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Lumpiang Gulay made extra special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
You can pack your lumpia with other vegetables to make it more exciting. You can add in togue, broccoli, corn and peas to add exciting flavors and varieties in textures to your lumpia.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup togue
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pc carrots, sliced into strips
- 1 tali green beans, sliced into strips
- 1 pc sayote, sliced into strips
- 10 pcs lumpia wrapper
- ⅛ cup malunggay leaves
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes before adding the togue and carrots.
- Next, add in the green beans, carrots and sayote, and Knorr Pork Cube. Cook for 1 minute, or until cube is dissolved then add malunggay leaves. Sauté the vegetables until cooked through.
- Once vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place about 2-3 tablespoon of the mixture into the wrapper and roll. Make sure that both ends are sealed and folded properly to avoid having vegetable spilling from the side when frying.
- Fry in a pre-heated pan with oil and cook until golden brown. Drain of excess oil and that's our dish. Lumpiang gulay is healthy and delicious!