Lean Pork Siomai
This simple recipe combines the fresh flavors of vegetables, shrimp and the rich taste of ground pork mixed with Knorr seasoning flavor.
You can also enjoy this recipe by deep frying the siomai. Get a medium pot, add 3-4 cups of oil and make it nice and warm over high heat, then fry the siomai for 5-7 minutes, or until it's golden brown in color.
- 300 g lean ground pork
- ½ cup chopped shrimps
- ½ cup finely chopped singkamas
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- pinch finely ground pepper
- ½ finely chopped white onion
- ½ cup finely chopped carrots
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- 35 pc won ton wrappers (medium-sized)