This simple and heart healthy dish combines the fresh and light flavor of eggplant with the rich flavor of egg infused with savory chicken taste.
Eggplant is a rich source of fiber which does not only benefit the digestive process, but it also helps to improve your heart health.
- 4 pcs eggplant, boiled and peeled
- 2 pcs egg, scrambled
- 1 pc Knorr chicken cube, crushed
- Let's start by preparing the eggplant by placing them in a medium pot, add water and bring to a boil. Continue until egg plant is soft and tender. Peel the skin and flatten the inner part using a fork. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add the crushed Knorr Chicken Cube. Mix until it is fully dissolved.
- Get a medium-sized pan, make it nice and warm over medium heat. Dip the flattened eggplant into the egg mix, then place on the pan to fry. Heat until egg is set and fully cooked.