Quick Ginataang Talong Recipe
This simple dish uses the fresh taste and texture of eggplant sautéed with pork and onions, simmered in a creamy coconut milk based sauce topped with chili.
When cooking this dish, after adding the Knorr Ginataang Gulay mix, do not let the dish boil, have it a constant simmer only. Boiling may cause the cream or coconut milk to break or curdle.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup ground pork
- 2 tbsp. onion, chopped
- 300 grams eggplant, sliced diagonally
- 1 pc. Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix dissolved in 2 cup water
- 3 pcs. green chili
- Let’s begin by getting your pan nice and hot and bring the heat to medium. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and onion.
- Now, turn the heat up and sauté the pork for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and gently add the eggplant.
- Next, you may drop the Knorr Pork Cube, followed by the dissolved Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, before adding the chilli. Just simmer until the sauce barely thickens and this dish is done!
- Make sure to have a plate of rice ready for this Quick Ginataang Talong Recipe is truly addicting.