Ginisang Repolyo Recipe
Stir-fried vegetables are nutritious yet easy to make. Try this ginisang reployo recipe with ground pork and shrimp for a satisfying but fast ulam.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg. ground pork
- 100 g. shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ pc. cabbage, sliced
- 1 - 2 tbsps Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ground black pepper
- Here’s a dish that proves that simplicity can pack a powerful punch of mouth-watering flavour too.
- Begin by making your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic and cook them until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables.
- Now, add the pork and sauté until it is cooked through before you add the shrimp and bell pepper. Just give this a minute to cook.
- Finally, place the cabbage in and sauté these for 2 minutes longer over high heat. With a sprinkle of Knorr Liquid Seasoning and pepper, this dish is done!
- With or without rice, enjoy this delicious and nutritious Ginisang Repolyo anytime of the week.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free