Tasty Chicken Macaroni Recipe
This soup dish is the ideal comfort food. It combines the light flavors of chicken and vegetables, combined with macaroni pasta served in a creamy broth soup.
Adding milk to the dish will not only add a creamy and light texture to the soup, but it will also boost the nutrients and health benefits of the soup. Milk is a rich source of calcium, protein and vitamins.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 pc Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 250 g Elbow Macaroni
- 1/2 cup sayote, small cubes, brunoise
- 1/2 cup carrot, small cubes, brunoise
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Get your pan and make sure it’s nice and hot. With a little bit of oil, throw in the onions and garlic and cook them until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables. Pour water and the Knorr Chicken Cubes. Bring this to a boil before adding Elbow Macaroni.
- Cook this over low heat until the macaroni is half-cooked. Then, throw in the vegetables and continue to cook over low heat until the vegetables are cooked through. You may then pour in the evaporated milk and stir well.
- For breakfast, merienda or any time of the day, this will surely bring comfort to the heart and the home.