Mac and Cheese
Surprise the family with a twist to your mac and cheese recipe by adding the creamy goodness of Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise!
- 200 grams elbow macaroni (about 2 cups uncooked)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter mini muffin pan.
- In a large pot, boil water and prepare pasta according to box minus three minutes of recommended cooking time. Drain.
- Transfer cooked pasta back in pot then add the eggs, carrots, Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, milk, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until pasta is well-coated.
- Use a ¼ measuring cup to fill the muffin pan, heaping up the pasta. Sprinkle with a bit of parmesan cheese and a drizzle of oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until edges turn brown.
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy