Quick Pinoy Bistek
Make your Pinoy Bistek more creamy and moisture by adding Lady’s Choice Real Mayo. A quick update to a classic dish!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 kilogram beef loin, sliced
- 2 tbsps liquid seasoning
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 pcs white onions, sliced into rings
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsps calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pc beef cube
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- Marinate beef slices in a mixture of liquid seasoning and calamansi juice for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown the beef slices in pre-heated oil over high heat then set aside.
- In the same pan, saute onions for a minute, add water, soy sauce, calamansi juice, sugar, and beef cube. Let this simmer for a minute.
- Add Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise and mix well with the sauce.
- Add back the browned beef slices. Let the sauce simmer until thick and serve.