Cheesy Creamy Beef Recipe
This simple and delicious dish combines the rich taste of beef sirloin infused with garlic flavors and butter, simmered in the creamy and cheesy sauce.
Make sure you have a nice bowl of rice ready for you will find yourself eating more than usual. This dish cannot be ignored because it is just that good!
Research suggests that regular eating of pepper may be beneficial in promoting good heart health. Cayenne contains a compound called capsaicin that may reduce inflammation and can help protect against certain heart conditions and diseases.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 kg beef strips, sirloin
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cube
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 cup grated quickmelt cheese
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Melt some butter and add a bit of oil to prevent butter from burning. Now, throw in the garlic and beef before adding the Knorr Beef Cubes. Just continue cooking for a minute or two.
- For the next step, pour in the cream and cayenne then just give this 15-20 minutes to simmer.
- Finally, top it with cheese and sprinkle with parsley and that’s our dish!