Tasty Chili Coconut Cream Pork Recipe
This dish combines the creamy and sweet flavor of the coconut milk infused with ginger and lemongrass flavors and chopped chili served with tender cuts of pork.
When cooking with coconut milk, do not let the liquid boil for a long time to prevent the coconut milk from curdling or breaking up. Monitor the heat and let the dish cook at a simmer temp.
- ½ kg pork kasim, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 pcs. tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pcs. lemongrass stems, pounded
- 3 pcs. red chili, sliced
- 2 cup water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix
- 1 cup button mushrooms, halved
- 2 tbsp wansuy
- ½ cup onion leeks, sliced