Spicy Monggo with Kale Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Spicy Monggo with Kale made special with Knorr Pork Cubes. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
Kale is among the most nutrients-dense and vitamins-enriched foods on the planet. It is loaded with lots of antioxidants and is considered a super food.
- 400 g monggo beans, drained
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely grated
- 400 g sweet potato, diced
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 L water
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 handful cashews, chopped
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- Place the soaked monggo in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a big saucepan, add onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 7 minutes or until the onion has softened.
- Add in the turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, tomatoes and tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes then add the sweet potatoes.
- Add the monggo and cook for a another 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the 2pcs of Knorr Pork Cubes in 1 liter boiling water, then add it to the pot. Add the kale and stir for 2 minutes. Half cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coriander and cashew on top and serve.