Kimchi Sinigang Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Kimchi Sinigang made special with Knorr Sinigang Mix. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
Remember to remove the scum from the surface of the water every now and then, to ensure your soup will be nice and clear. This process is called skimming.
- 4 cups water
- 1 (22g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original or Sinigang na may Gabi Mix
- 1 (500grams) piece pork belly (lechon kawali cut)
- 2 pcs red onion, quartered
- 300 grams kimchi, sliced
- 1 - ½ tbsp gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 200 grams gabi (taro root), peeled and cut into large cubes
- 20 cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 bunch (100g) kangkong, leaves picked and soft stems cut intto 2-inch pieces
- 200 grams fresh firm tofu, cubed
- green onions, chopped (for garnish)