Hot and Sour Chicken Soup Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Hot and Sour Chicken Soup made with Knorr Chicken Cube. Serve this to your family for a heartwarming meal.
When cooking this dish, remember that after adding the vinegar, do not cover the pan or stir the mix. Let the dish continue to simmer uncovered so that the metallic taste and aroma coming from the raw vinegar can evaporate.
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 pc 1 pc siling labuyo, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 900 ml water
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 50 g sotanghon noodles
- 200 g cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 6 stalks spring onions, washed and finely chopped
- Get a pot and make it nice and hot. Pour some oil and throw in the onions and chili. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the water and drop Knorr Chicken Cube. Stir to dissolve before adding the vinegar and soy sauce. Adjust the seasoning if needed. Just allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Break the sotanghon noodles and stir into the soup.
- Divide sliced chicken between 4 bowls and ladle the soup over. Sprinkle chopped spring onions and this dish is done. You know you'll have a great week ahead when you serve Hot and Sour Chicken Soup to your family! It's divine!
To make our spicy chicken soup even spicier, garnish with extra sliced fresh chili and freshen it up with chopped coriander.