Golden Tinola Recipe
This Filipino Classic soup dish combines the rich taste of chicken, fresh flavors of malunggay and kalabasa, and the refreshing flavors of ginger broth soup.
"Moringa (Malunggay) has been used for centuries for its medicinal and health benefits. Malunggay is full of vitamins an minerals that help prevent and cure diseases. Malunggay has anti fungal, anti inflammatory and antiviral properties.
Malunggay leaves are very for breast-feeding and lactating mothers. "
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, thinly sliced
- 3/4 kilogram chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cups hugas bigas or water
- 2 cups kalabasa, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Optional: 6-8 pcs kalabasa flower
- 1 cup malunggay leaves