Chicken and Mushroom Soup with Sotanghon Recipe
This heart healthy comfort food uses the rich flavor of chicken combined with sautéed mushrooms and garlic mixed with sotanghon noodles in clear soup.
Adding fried garlic no only gives nice aroma to any dish, but it also gives extra sweetness and depth on flavor to the dishes including soups and stews.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 pc chicken breast, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups fresh oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 3 1/2 -4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 cup sotanghon (1 pack), soaked in water for 15 minutes
- garnish spring onions chopped
- garnish fried garlic