Good Old Chicken Macaroni Recipe
This dish is combines the creamy taste and flavors of chicken soup mixed with the sweet flavors for the sautéed bell peppers mixed with macaroni noodles.
Bell pepper are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, and are excellent addition to a healthy diet. Add hotdog slices to make your sopas more flavorful!
- 1 pack Knorr Cream of Chicken
- 2 cups water
- 15 g cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 100 g red bell pepper, small diced
- 100 g green bell pepper, small diced
- 500 g boneless chicken, medium diced
- 500 g macaroni noodles, cooked
- Dissolve the Knorr Cream of Chicken in 2 cups water and set aside.
- Ina medium pot, make it nice and warm over high heat. Add the oil and sauté onions and bell pepper until the soft and aromatic.
- Add the chicken pieces and sauté for 2 minutes, pour the Knorr Cream of Chicken soup in mix in the pan and cook until thickened. Add the cooked macaroni noodles and let it simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then serve.