Batangas Bulalo with Sotanghon Recipe
Indulge in our comforting bulalo recipe made with Knorr Beef Broth, sotanghon noodles, potatoes, and pechay. A hearty and flavorful sotanghon recipe!
Remember to remove the scum from the surface of the water every now and then, to ensure your soup will be nice and clear. This process is called skimming.
- 1/2 kilogram beef bulalo (beef kenchi with bone), cut into serving pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1 pc medium onion, halved
- 1 stalk leeks, cut into 6- inch lengths
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Broth Cubes
- 1 pc large potato, cubed
- 1 cup sotanghon soaked in water
- 1 bunch pechay
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free