Potato and Ham Soup Recipe
This quick heart healthy soup recipe combines the flavorful taste of Knorr Cream of Asparagus enriched with Knorr Pork broth, mixed with potatoes and ham.
Eating asparagus has a number of potential health benefits, including weight loss, improved digestion, healthy pregnancy outcomes and lower blood pressure.
- 1/4 tbsp butter
- 1 pc onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 2 pcs potatoes, peeled & cut into small cubes
- 1 sachet Knorr Cream of Asparagus Soup 70g, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Broth Cube
- 4 cups water
- Begin by getting a saucepan nice and hot over medium heat. Melt some butter and throw in the onions, celery and ham.
- Add in the prepared Knorr Cream of Asparagus Soup mixture and Knorr Pork Broth Cube and additional water, followed by the the cubed potatoes. Let this boil, then lower the heat to simmer and continue to cook until the potatoes are tender. And that’s our dish!
- When you sip into the Potato and Ham Soup that your mom prepared for you, you will always be reminded of the comforts of home.