Delicious Chicken Misua Recipe
This Asian soup dish combines the rich taste of sautéed Chicken fillet infused with Knorr Liquid Seasoning, simmered in Knorr Nido Oriental soup with misua.
Eggs are rich in several nutrients that promote heart health, such as betaine and choline. Eggs are also regarded as a ‘complete’ source of protein as they contain all nine essential amino acids, which we must obtain from our diet.
- 1 cup chicken breast fillet,medium diced
- 1/2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (60 g) pack Knorr Nido Oriental Real Chinese Soup, dissolved in 4 cups water
- 1 pc fresh egg
- 1 cup misua noodles
- To have a more flavourful meat, Marinate the chicken breast in Knorr Liquid Seasoning for at least 30 minutes.
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté the garlic before adding the marinated chicken. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Dissolve Knorr Nido Oriental Real Chinese Soup in water and just pour over to the mixture. Gradually add beaten egg to the dish and stir.
- Add the misua then simmer slowly for 3 minutes. And that's our dish.
- Just before serving, top the dish with spring onions and get ready to enjoy! Delicious Chicken Misua is like home. Warm, comforting and filling. Have one now.