Pork and Buko Soup Recipe
This soup dish combines the flavors of ground pork simmered in coconut juice to give it its sweetness, mixed with Knorr Ginataang Gulay flavors.
Remember to lower the heat after adding the coconut milk, to prevent the liquids to curdle. Set it to low or medium heat, just enough to let the dish simmer.
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ pc. white onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg ground pork
- ¼ cup shrimp, roughly chopped
- 3 cups fresh buko juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup kamote, large diced
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1 cup buko meat, scraped using spoon