Pork and Buko Soup Recipe
This soup dish combines the flavors of ground pork simmered in coconut juice to give it its sweetness, mixed with Knorr Ginataang Gulay flavors.
Remember to lower the heat after adding the coconut milk, to prevent the liquids to curdle. Set it to low or medium heat, just enough to let the dish simmer.
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ pc. white onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg ground pork
- ¼ cup shrimp, roughly chopped
- 3 cups fresh buko juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup kamote, large diced
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1 cup buko meat, scraped using spoon
- Begin by getting your pot nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion, garlic and pork. Sauté for a few minutes or until brown, before adding the shrimp and buko juice. Just give this about 2 minutes to simmer.
- Sprinkle some salt and then gently drop in the kamote. Just leave it for about 10 minutes then add Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and buko meat. Simmer until cooked and that’s our dish!
- Make sure to gather your family together because Pork and Buko soup is best enjoyed when you’re with your loved ones.