With beef, vegetables, and noodles cooked in a flavourful broth made with Knorr Beef Cubes, Japanese food is served at the comfort of your home.
Vermicelli noodles (rice noodles) are a good gluten-free option for those who have celiac disease or are gluten sensitivity.
- ¼ kg. beef loin, sliced thinly
- 1 pc. red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 stalk spring onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 pcs. shiitake mushrooms, trimmed
- 200 g vermicelli noodles, soaked in hot water then drained
- ¼ cup tofu, cut into cubes then browned on a pan or grill
- 3 pcs. bok choy, sliced
- 2 pcs. Knorr Beef Cubes
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sake
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- Get a pot large enough to put together slices of beef, onion, spring onions, mushrooms, noodles, tofu, and bok choy.
- Now, in a separate pot, combine water, Knorr Beef Cubes, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mirin. Over high heat, bring the mixture to a boil then reduce heat and just simmer for 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, pour the broth into the pot and let the rest of the ingredients simmer in the broth until cooked through. Nothing will beat mom's cooking, especially when she serves Sukiyaki for dinner. It's soooo good!