With beef, vegetables, and noodles cooked in a flavourful broth made with Knorr Beef Cubes, Japanese food is served at the comfort of your home.
Vermicelli noodles (rice noodles) are a good gluten-free option for those who have celiac disease or are gluten sensitivity.
- ¼ kg. beef loin, sliced thinly
- 1 pc. red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 stalk spring onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 pcs. shiitake mushrooms, trimmed
- 200 g vermicelli noodles, soaked in hot water then drained
- ¼ cup tofu, cut into cubes then browned on a pan or grill
- 3 pcs. bok choy, sliced
- 2 pcs. Knorr Beef Cubes
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sake
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. mirin