Lomi Soup Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Lomi Soup. Have the rich flavor of shrimp infused by our Knorr Shrimp Cubes. Devour the goodness of Lomi Now!
The combination of cornstarch and cold water, is also called a cornstarch slurry, and is used as a thickening agent in a lot of Asian sauces and soups.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- ¼ kg shrimps, shelled and sliced
- 10 pcs fishballs
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Shrimp Cubes
- ½ kg lomi noodles
- ¼ pechay baguio, sliced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp water
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- First, get a large pot and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic, onion and shrimp. Sauté until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables and seafood.
- Drop in the fishballs before adding the water and Knorr Shrimp Cubes. Let the rich flavor of the broth seep into the ingredients before adding the noodles and pechay.
- Now, boil until tender and pour the cornstarch mixture while stirring constantly.
- One more step and you can finally devour the goodness of Lomi. You just have to finish off by adding the beaten egg in and that’s our dish! Lomi soup will always bring satisfaction and comfort. It’s a feel good soup and makes you proud to be a Filipino!