Seafood Curry Spaghetti Recipe
This simple and delicious pasta dish combines the fresh seafood taste of seafood from shrimps, mussels and fish mixed with the sweet and creamy curry sauce.
In choosing mussels, it should smell like the ocean and sea air, a little briny and fresh. They should not smell overly fishy. The shells should be closed tightly.
- 400 g. spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ kg assorted seafood (shrimp, mussels, or fish) of choice
- 2 (33g) packs of Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 2 cups water
- 2- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and saute garlic until slightly toasted. Add seafood and saute for a minute.
- Pour in the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix dissolved in water. Bring to the boil and simmer until thick. Add curry powder and mix well.
- Stir in the cream and toss with the pasta. And that's our dish. You will definitely fall in love when you first bite into this Seafood Curry Spaghetti. It's so yummy!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy