Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Dinengdeng made special with Knorr Pork Cubes. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
Since we are using fish bagoong in this recipe, we need to add a little ginger to remove the fishy smell and taste (lansa), and this also adds more nutrients to the soup.
- 1 pc fried or inihaw na tilapia fillet,cut into 4
- 4 cups water
- 1 pc onion
- 2 pcs small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pc ginger
- 1 tbsp fish bagoong, malabnaw
- 2 pc small talong
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Broth Cube
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 pcs small talong
- 1 cup bulaklak ng kalabasa
- 1 -2 bundles saluyot (around 2 cups leaves)
- Salt to taste
- Prepare a pot filled with water and bring this to a boil. Add the onions, ginger and tomatoes. Gently add the fish in and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the fish and set aside.
- In the same pot, dissolve the Knorr Pork cubes and add the fish abogoong.
- Place the sitaw in and cook until tender. Then, add the talong, bulaklak ng kalabasa and saluyot and just cook for another 2 minutes.
- Return the fish into the pan and season with salt. Turn off the heat and that’s our dish! Everything about this dish is good. You have the protein from fish and the nutritious goodness from the vegetables. What are you waiting for? All you need is the company of your loved ones to share this amazing dish with.