Fish Tinola Recipe
Upgrade a classic Filipino tinola by adding a seafood twist. Find a new favorite in this fish tinola featuring hasa-hasa and Knorr Fish Cubes.
Lemongrass (Tanglad) is packed with a lot of vitamins and minerals, and it is a great source of antioxidants, which help reduce chronic diseases.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pc ginger, sliced and pressed
- 1 bundle tanglad
- 3 pcs sili espada
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Broth Cubes
- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs large Hasa-hasa, cleaned and cut into 2
- 1 cup pechay
- 4 stalks spring onions, cut into 2 inch segments
- 4 pcs. small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pc sili, sliced thinly
- Begin by getting a pot and fill it with water. Place the salt in together with the ginger, tanglad, sili espada, onion and Knorr Fish Broth Cubes.
- Close the pot and just allow the ingredients to simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, then lower the heat to simmer.
- Now, gently add the fish and cook just until the fish eyes turn white.
- Add pechay and spring onions next and just simmer until veggies are cooked. And that's it! Our dish is done and may be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free