Fish Tinola Recipe
This Filipino classic soup dish uses the favorite flavors of tinola mixed with the rich seafood taste of Hasa-hasa, simmered in the flavorful Knorr Fish broth. Something as healthy and simple as this should be done more often at home. Your family will surely thank you for it.
Lemongrass (Tanglad) is packed with a lot of vitamins and minerals, and it is a great source of antioxidants, which help reduce chronic diseases.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pc ginger, sliced and pressed
- 1 bundle tanglad
- 3 pcs sili espada
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Broth Cubes
- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs large Hasa-hasa, cleaned and cut into 2
- 1 cup pechay
- 4 stalks spring onions, cut into 2 inch segments
- 4 pcs. small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pc sili, sliced thinly
- Begin by getting a pot and fill it with water. Place the salt in together with the ginger, tanglad, sili espada, onion and Knorr Fish Broth Cubes.
- Close the pot and just allow the ingredients to simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, then lower the heat to simmer.
- Now, gently add the fish and cook just until the fish eyes turn white.
- Add pechay and spring onions next and just simmer until veggies are cooked. And that's it! Our dish is done and may be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free