Pita Chicken with Creamy Gata Sauce Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Pita Chicken with Creamy Gata Sauce | Knorr
- 1 kg. chicken breast fillet
- cumin, salt, and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- pepper, to taste
- Pita assembly:
- 8- 12 pcs. pita bread
- shredded cabbage
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 pc. carrot, sliced thinly
- Make flavourful grilled chicken by first rubbing it with a mixture of cumin, salt and pepper. Leave this to marinate for at least an hour before grilling. Once fully cooked, slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Next, make the sauce by first sautéing the garlic in a hot pan filled with cooking oil. Cook until the garlic is golden in color then add the water, Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, Knorr Chicken Cubes, lemon juice and pepper. Turn the heat to low, then pour in the all-purpose cream. Never let the cream reach a boiling state because it will curdle.
- Now, here comes the best part. Assemble the pitas by placing the chicken first. Follow up with putting the cabbage, onion, and carrots inside the pita pockets. Be generous and drizzle the sauce over.
- There’s no need to go out because you will truly love hanging out at home when you serve this to your family.