Mixed Fruit Salad with Mango Mayo Dressing for Your Kids' School Lunchbox
Getting children to eat healthy and nutritious food can be challenging. With so many readily available snacks loaded with processed sugars and MSG, all wrapped up in colorful packaging it’s no wonder why kids are ignoring veggie-filled meals and fruit salad cups in their lunchboxes. Even with access to wholesome yogurt drinks and cereals as baon, kids are still reaching for extremely unhealthy treats. To get this sorted, parents should level up their arsenal of tactics to get their little ones to try out salad.
- 3/4 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango puree
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 bunch lollo rosso lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup grapes, seedless, halved
- 2 pcs peaches, diced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- In a bowl, combine Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise with mango puree and honey. Mix well.
- Toss the greens well with the dressing then arrange on plate.
- Top with grapes, peaches, and apple and served chilled.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free