Mexican Macaroni Recipe
This Mexican-inspired dish uses the rich taste of beef infused with Knorr flavors, combined with the flavors from tomatoes and cilantro and chili.
Cilantro (wansoy) contains dodecenal, an antimicrobial compound that may help protect your body against infections and illnesses.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 kilogram ground beef
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes
- 1 pc large canned tomatoes diced
- 1 pc onion, diced
- 1 tbsp wansuy, chopped
- 1 pc siling haba chopped
- 2 cups canned whole corn kernels, drained
- 400 g Knorr Royal Elbow Macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup quickmelt cheese
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and sauté the beef until cooked through.
- Drop in the Knorr Beef Cubes for that extra meaty flavor and all the other ingredients except macaroni and cheese. Continue sautéing until the veggies are cooked.
- Add in the cooked macaroni noodles, mix well and that’s our dish.
- Serve Mexican Macaroni with grated cheese on top and nacho chips on the side and see that it’s a magical dish. It will disappear before you know it!