Vegetable Pasta Salad in Barbecue Dressing
This simple dish combines the flavors of fresh vegetables mixed with fusilli pasta and spices tossed in a Knorr flavor infused barbecue salad dressing.
Making the salad dressing separate is more recommended than adding all the components at once to the pasta because you have the liberty to adjust the seasoning.
- ½ kg fusilli pasta, cooked
- ½ cup whole corn kernel
- ½ large green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- ½ large tomato, seeded and sliced into strips
- ½ medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- ⅛ pc cabbage, sliced thinly
- ½ cup ham, diced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- Salad Dressing
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pc Knorr Pork cube, diluted in ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ¼ pc lemon (optional)
- ⅛ cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Indulge in what’s healthy and delicious with this fast and easy salad dish. Begin by combining the cooked pasta with the rest of the vegetables, ham and spices in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, diluted Knorr Pork Cube and Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Mix well then pour the mixture in the pasta bowl then toss together to fully coat.
- For a more refreshing salad, you can sprinkle the juice of ¼ lemon and add some chopped cilantro on top.