Lechon Paksiw Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Lechon Paksiw made extra special with Knorr Pork Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
To reduce the sour vinegar taste from the sauce, remember to bring the sauce to a boil but keep the pan or pot uncovered so that the aroma and strong flavors of the vinegar evaporates.
- 1/2 kilogram lechon, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3 pcs bay leaf
- 1 (550 g) bottle lechon sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 heads garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 tsp peppercorn
- 1 cup water
- Get a large pot, and make it nice and warm over medium-high heat. Add all of the ingredients into the pot and let it boil, then lower the heat to slowly simmer.
- Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes or until the and flavors are well incorporated and the sauce thickens.And that's it!
- Give yourself a break and serve one of the most delicious dishes to your family. Because Lechon Paksiw is love!