Chili Rice with Sausage Bits Recipe
This fried rice dish combines the rich flavors of chili con carne combined with sautéed Hungarian sausage bits flavored topped with cheese for full flavor.
Beans are rich in polyphenols, which are a type of antioxidant, that help the body fight off free radicals which cause cell damage can result in various diseases.
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc Hungarian sausage, diced
- ½ cup tinned chilli con carne
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 4 cups cooked rice
- grated cheese for garnish
- Let’s begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour in the oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color.
- It’s time to add the sausage next with the chili con carne, and Knorr Pork Cube. Just sauté the meat until it is cooked through.
- Finally, just gently mix the rice in until well incorporated. See how simple this is! Now with a topping of cheese, it will make your dish more tasty.
- When you serve this Chili Rice with Sausage Bits Recipe to your family, we’re pretty sure it will be gone in 5 minutes.