Yang Chow Fried Rice Recipe
This Chinese resto style rice recipe combines the light and fresh flavors of garlic, carrots, green peas and egg with the shrimp-flavor infused fried rice.
Make sure to make your wok or pan nice and hot, and use enough oil, to ensure that the ingredients don't stick to the bottom of the pan. Making the pan hot before adding the vegetables will also add the smoky flavor to the rice.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube, mashed
- 1-2 pcs Chinese chorizo or ham, chopped
- 4 cups cooked day old rice, preferably
- ¼ pc carrot, chopped
- ¼ cup green peas
- 2-3 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 pcs egg, beaten, cooked, and chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- chopped spring onion and toasted garlic