Creamy Pork Kaldereta
Make it a meal to remember with this sweet, spicy and creamy Pork Kalderata, cooked with Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and your special touch.
- 500 g pork kasim, cut into cubes
- 1 pc pork bouillon cube, dissolved in 2 cups of water
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 3 pcs potatoes, quartered and fried
- 1 pc medium carrot, sliced and fried
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 80 grams can liver spread
- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 1 pc green bell pepper
- 4 pcs red hot chilli pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet pickles
- 3 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Boil pork in the pork bouillon stock until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Remove pork, strain and set aside. Also set aside liquid where pork was cooked.
- Fry potatoes and carrot, drain oil and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions in oil in a casserole. Add the cooked pork and stir until meat turns brown.
- Add tomato sauce and soy sauce. Next, add the liver spread and mix well and then add the liquid where pork was cooked. Simmer everything in medium-low fire for about 10 minutes.
- Set the fire to medium heat. Then, add in potatoes, carrots, red and green bell peppers. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the red hot chili peppers and sweet pickles.
- Next, add 3 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Stir and blend well until creamy. Check seasonings and adjust according to preference. Add more peppers as desired. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.