Easy Dak Dusut Jim Recipe (Braised Chicken and Mushroom)
This quick and simple Korean recipe uses the rich flavor of braised chicken infused with flavors of Knorr Seasoning mixed with mushroom and peppers.
Mushrooms are not only rich in flavors, but they are also good sources of protein and antioxidants. It helps maintain a healthy immune system, boost your bone health and helps reduce the risk of neurological illness in the future.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pc white onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 kg chicken breast fillet cut into cubes
- 60 g shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water and sliced
- 70 g bamboo shoots, julienned
- 3 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 35 g spring onions, 2" in length
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Begin by firing up your stove into high and heat up your skillet. Throw in the onions and garlic followed by the chicken breast. Sauté this until the meat pieces are brown.
- Throw in the shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, light soy sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and peppers. Let this cook to a simmer until tender.
- Finish by pouring in sesame oil over the dish. This will give it a nice aroma and nutty flavour.
- Please your family by adding one last touch to the dish by adding a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
- This dish is done and is now ready to be enjoyed with the family. All you need is a big bowl of hot rice.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free