Pang-relax Chicken Sotanghon Soup
This classic noodle dish uses the rich taste of chicken simmered in the flavorful Knorr Chicken broth, served with sotanghon noodles, topped with quail egg.
You just need to soak the Sotanghon noodles in water, no need to boil it. It is recommended that you soak the noodles for at least 5 mins in room temp water, then drain, before adding to the dish.
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp achuete seeds
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc small-sized onion, chopped
- 250 g chicken breast fillet,hand shredded
- 2 pc Knorr Chicken Broth Cube
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded pechay Baguio
- 2 cups sotanghon, soaked in water
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced spring onions (chiffonade cut)
- 5 pcs hard-boiled, quail egg