Chicken Peanut Gyoza Recipe
This variation of the Japanese dumplings are filled with flavorful ground chicken mixed with peanut butter infused with rich taste of Knorr chicken.
Aside from steaming, you can also pan fry the dumplings. Using a non-stick pan, heat over medium heat until hot. Add a couple tablespoons vegetable oil, and then add the dumplings.
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- ½ pc. small onion, minced
- 125 g. ground chicken
- ⅛ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- siomai wrapper
- Begin by heating up your pan to medium high heat and pour some oil. Then, throw in the onion and sauté this until translucent before adding the ground chicken. Give these a nice sauté until the chicken is cooked through.
- Now, you may stir in the peanut butter then add the mushrooms and Knorr Chicken Cube. Mix this well and give it at least 2 minutes to fully incorporate the flavours together. Since this is going to be the filling in your siomai wrapper, you’ve got to let this cool down.
- The next step is quite exciting! To assemble the siomai, place a teaspoonful of the filling in the wrapper before steaming them.
- See the reaction on your family’s faces when you serve this Chicken Peanut Gyoza! You’ll win over their hearts for sure.