This simple dish will surely be a hit with the family. It combines the flavors of ground pork with the rich flavor of tomatoes and cheese.
Using a little pasta water in your sauce can make it smooth and it adds body to the sauce.
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ kg ground pork
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cubes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 500 grams tomato sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- First, cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain well and set aside. Leave some pasta water for later use.
- Next, get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Cook until light brown. Then add the ground pork and cook until the color changes.
- Add Knorr Pork Cubes, stir well to dissolve before adding the tomato paste and tomato sauce. Just sauté this for 2 minutes.
- Now, add sugar, pepper and water and continue to simmer over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes until sauce has slightly thickened. Give this a nice seasoning of salt. You can add more sugar if preferred. You can also use the remaining pasta water to add starch and body to the sauce.
- Now comes the best part! Get a big platter ready for your cooked spaghetti noodles and pour the sauce on top with a sprinkle of grated cheese. And that’s our dish!
- There’s always a party when there’s meaty spaghetti. Have this any day of the week and you’ll surely have a treat!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy