Grilled Chicken Pasta Recipe
This heart healthy dish combines the rich flavors grilled chicken marinated in coconut milk, mixed with chili and basil flavors, tossed with penne pasta.
Make sure that you cook the chicken in the grill fully, to get rid of harmful bacteria. Be sure that the internal temperature of the chicken is at 165°F before serving.
- Grilled Chicken:
- 1 kg. chicken breast fillets
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in 1 cup water
- 2 pcs. siling labuyo, minced
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tbsp. dried basil
- ½ pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- 4 cups cooked penne noodles
- Let's start by marinating the chicken fillet in diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, siling labuyo and pepper. Leave this for about an hour to allow the flavors to infuse then grill to cook.
- Let’s now prepare the pasta! Grab a pan and get it nice and hot. Then, pour in the olive oil before throwing in the garlic. Sauté garlic until it turns brown.
- Next, place the dried basil then add the Knorr Chicken Cube and cooked penne. Toss and swirl the noodles to make sure that the sauce fully coat the pasta.
- Now, grab a plate of your choice and place the pasta over it with the grilled chicken on top. Make sure to slice the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Finally, you now have the chance to eat and enjoy this Grilled Chicken pasta with your family. Take note of the joy on their faces and you’ll see that this recipe was truly worth trying.