Spicy Shrimp and Chorizo Pasta Recipe
This simple and delicious oil based pasta dish combines the rich flavor of chorizo mixed with the fresh taste of shrimp tossed with sautéed garlic and chili.
Extra Virgin Olive oil contains large amounts of antioxidants that are heart healthy and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 head garlic
- 1 cup shrimps, shelled
- 2 pcs chorizo, sliced
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cube
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 pc siling labuyo, chopped
- 500 g cooked fettuccini noodles
- chopped parsley and grated parmesan for garnish
- Delicious food doesn’t have to be complicated to make. Take this dish as an example. This pasta recipe is fast and easy to do.
- First, grab a pan and get it nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour olive oil and butter and throw in your garlic. Cook this until it is brown before adding the shrimps, chorizo and Knorr Chicken Cube.
- When the shrimps and chorizo are cooked through, mix in the mushrooms, siling labuyo, and noodles. Toss this well and top with parsley and parmesan before serving.
- When you serve this Spanish-inspired pasta dish to your family, they will surely be left speechless.