Vigan Longganisa Pasta Recipe
This dish combines the rich, garlicky, spicy and salty flavors of your vigan longganisa with the sweet and creamy sauce and coconut milk.
When cooking the longganisa, you can add a little water to the pan then let it dry out, this makes the longganisa cook more evenly and to help release all the flavors and oils from the longganisa.
- 400 g pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ pc white onion, minced
- ½ kg vigan longganisa, skin removed
- 1 (29 g) pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup all purpose cream
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion until soft and it gives off a nice aroma.
- Add longganisa next and sauté them until brown and slightly toasted. Remove and set this aside.
- Now in the same pan, pour the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix dissolved in 1 cup water. Let this slowly boil then bring to a simmer over low heat until thick before stirring in the cream.
- Now that the topping and sauce are done all you need to do is just pour the sauce onto the pasta and give it a nice toss with the Vigan longganisa in.
- This Vigan Longganisa Pasta Recipe is another reason to have family bonding any time of the week.