Spaghetti with Ham and Corn Recipe
This quick and easy pasta dish uses the creamy taste of Knorr Chicken and Corn Real Chinese Soup mix combined with sautéed mushrooms, topped in spaghetti.
Mushrooms are not only rich in flavors, but they are also good sources of protein and antioxidants. It helps maintain a healthy immune system, boost your bone health and helps reduce the risk of neurological illness in the future.
- 1 pack Knorr Chicken and Corn Real Chinese Soup 60 g
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups fresh milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 pc garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1 kg spaghetti, cooked,
- Parmesan cheese
- Begin by dissolving Knorr Chicken and Corn Real Chinese Soup in 1 cup water then set this aside.
- Bring fresh milk into a gentle boil and pour dissolved soup mix into the boiling milk while stirring. Give this a good 5 minutes to simmer then set aside.
- Now, get another saucepan and over medium heat, melt butter with a little bit of oil. Throw in the garlic and onion.
- Add the mushrooms and just sauté for 3 minutes before pouring in the soup mix. Just give this a few minutes to simmer until the sauce thickens. Now that our sauce is done, its time to plate our pasta.
- Arrange the spaghetti on a platter, pour the sauce on top and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over. With chopped parsley on top, that’s our dish!