Upo Patola Misua Souprise Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Upo Patola Misua Souprise. A filipino favorite soup made extra special with Knorr Chicken Cubes.
Eating Upo (Bottle Gourd) is healthy for your digestive system. Upo is a common medicine for upset digestion and fiber present in Upo helps keep the digestive track clean and healthy.
- 1 1/2 cup upo, cut into big cubes
- 1 1/2 cup patola, cut into thin rounds
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cups water
- 1 raw egg
- 50 g misua
- 100 g chicken breast fillet, cut into bite sized cubes
- Top with boiled quail eggs
- 2 Knorr Chicken Cubes
- Cook this delightful and pleasing soup in an instant. You just need to grab a pot and with a little bit of oil, over medium high heat, sauté chicken breasts and crushed garlic together. Now, you have to stir this well and pour a little water to prevent the chicken and garlic from sticking to the pan.
- Now you will see that the chicken will turn white. Pour 4 cups of water, add Knorr Chicken Cubes and bring this to a boil. You should be able to smell the aroma of the cooked chicken in the broth.
- Next, lower the hear to medium-low setting then drop the upo and patola into the pot and let these simmer for another 3 minutes before adding the raw egg.
- Finally, add the misua and bring to a boil until cooked.
- Go that extra mile when you serve this dish to your family by topping your soup with boiled eggs just before serving. A little love goes a long way.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free