This dish will have a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors, mixed with the bouncy texture of its glass noodles combined with stir fried vegetables.
Korean noodles are naturally fat free and low in calories, yet they are full in flavor and can create nice textures to your dish.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion. sliced
- 3/4 cup light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 -2 pcs. Knorr Beef Cubes, mashed
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup beef loin, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 300 g. sweet potato or mung bean noodles, soaked in hot water until al dente and drained
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- toasted sesame seeds
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and saute onion and garlic until aromatic. Add light soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, and Knorr Beef Cubes. Mix well.
- Add carrots, beef, and mushroom. Saute for half a minute.
- Add noodles and spinach. Stir well. Adjust seasonings if desired. Serve on a platter and top with toasted sesame seeds. No need to spend and go to a resto to enjoy this famous Korean dish. Cook and serve ChapChae anytime you please. It's easy and delicious! No need to spend and go to a resto to enjoy this famous Korean dish. Cook and serve ChapChae anytime you please. It's easy and delicious!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free