Christmas Crispy Tadyang Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Christmas Crispy Tadyang made extra special with Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Enjoy it with your family!
When tenderizing the beef ribs, remember to skim the boiling liquid to remove the scum rising on top of the liquid. This process will remove any impurities and dirt coming from the beef.
- 1 kg beef ribs, cut into serving pcs
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes
- 2 pcs onion, quartered
- 6 clove garlic
- black peppercorns, crushed
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, as needed
- cornstarch, as needed
- Something as simple as this should be served more often at home. All you need to do is combine beef ribs, water, onion, garlic, peppercorns and Knorr Beef Cubes in a large pot. Over high heat, bring this to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer until beef is tender. Drain beef well from the liquid.
- Once drained, season tenderized beef with Knorr Liquid Seasoning.
- Prepare a shallow tray and place cornstarch in. Dip the beef in cornstarch, shake off the excess, and deep-fry in a preheated pan with oil. Cook until crisp and serve with vinegar, garlic and siling labuyo. And that’s our dish!
- It’s truly Chirstmas when your mom serves you Christmas Crispy Tadyang. Time to enjoy and celebrate this delicious dish!