Grilled Pork Skewers with Green Chili Recipe
This classic snack recipe uses the flavors of pork marinated in soy sauce, sugar, chili and sweet coconut milk sauce. Grilled for added taste and texture.
Make sure that the bbq sticks have been soaked in water for 1 hour before using them. This will prevent the stick from burning once it touches the hot coal.
- 400 g pork kasim, sliced into thin strips / pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pcs large green chili, sliced
- 2 tbsp coriander roots and stems, chopped
- ½ tsp white ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- barbecue sticks or skewer