Lechon Kawali Recipe
Crispy and flavorful Lechon Kawali recipe made more delicious with Knorr Pork Cube.
Deep Frying Tip: Always check the temperature of your oil when cooking. The ideal temp range for deep frying is between 325F - 400F. If the oil is getting too hot, the food will easily burn, and the pot can ignite. On the other hand, if the oil is too cold, your final dish will be soggy and greasy. Constantly check the temp of your oil using a thermometer gauge.
- 1/2 kg. pork belly, sliced
- water to cover
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 head garlic, mashed
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, as needed
- oil for frying
- To make a really juicy and flavourful Lechon kawali, begin by tenderizing the pork in a pot filled with water, garlic and Knorr Pork Cube. Cook this at low heat and until the pork is fork tender.
- Next, remove the pork from the broth and drain it well before giving this a good sprinkle of Knorr Liquid Seasoning.
- Now that we have a well flavoured chunk of pork, deep fry it in some pre-heated oil and cook until the pork is brown and crisp.
- Your family will surely do the happy dance when you serve this Lechon Kawali to them. Imagine if you serve this with their favourite condiments! More rice please!