Pork Chops Oriental Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of pork chops marinated in the asian flavors of garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pineapple infused with Knorr cream of mushroom.
Bring your pork chops to room temp from refrigeration before frying, to ensure even cooking and to retain as much moisture during the cooking process.
- 1 (70g) pack Knorr Cream of Mushroom
- 1 cup water
- 4 pcs big pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- Begin by dissolving ½ pouch of Knorr Cream of Mushroom in water then set this aside.
- Next, marinate the pork chops in soy sauce, garlic, ginger, pineapple juice, and the remaining Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup Mix for about 3 minutes.
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and pan fry the pork chops then set aside.
- Get another pan ready and place the remaining marinade and the dissolved Knorr Cream of Mushroom in. Bring this to a boil. before adding the pork chops.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. And that's our dish.
- Feast your eyes when you see a nice serving of Pork Chops Oriental with your favorite mixed vegetables. It's delicious!