Sinigang na Lapu-lapu Recipe
This Filipino classic fish recipe combines the rich seafood flavor of Lapu-lapu with the "asim-kilig" flavors of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok.
Remember to reduce the heat to simmer before adding the fish to keep the water to a gentle boil, this will protect the fish from over cooking and crumbling.
- ½ kg. Lapu-Lapu, cut into half
- 1 L rice washing washing
- 2 pcs. onions, quartered
- 4 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs, long green chili
- 4 pcs. okra, sliced into half
- ½ pc. radish, sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 1 (20g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original
- ½ bunch kangkong, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Diet Paleo
- Suitable For Pregnancy