Sinigang na Lapu-lapu Recipe
This Filipino classic fish recipe combines the rich seafood flavor of Lapu-lapu with the "asim-kilig" flavors of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok.
Remember to reduce the heat to simmer before adding the fish to keep the water to a gentle boil, this will protect the fish from over cooking and crumbling.
- ½ kg. Lapu-Lapu, cut into half
- 1 L rice washing washing
- 2 pcs. onions, quartered
- 4 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs, long green chili
- 4 pcs. okra, sliced into half
- ½ pc. radish, sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 1 (20g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original
- ½ bunch kangkong, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Begin by getting a big pot and placing your onions, tomatoes and rice washing (hugas bigas) in. Let this boil then reduce the heat to simmer for 8 minutes before gently placing the fish inside.
- Add the chilli, okra, radish, and Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original next. Simmer until the fish is cooked through.
- Finally, you just need to add the kangkong leaves on top, simmer for a minute and that’s our dish! Just adjust the seasoning if it still needs more salt.
- When you come home from a tiring day of school or work, Sinigang na Lapu Lapu will definitely make you feel better because it’s a feel-good soup!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Diet Paleo
- Suitable For Pregnancy