Fried Chicken Fingers with Salted Egg Dip
Transform your favorite chicken fingers recipe with this salted egg dip using Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise. Level up your boring chicken tenders now.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/2 kilogram chicken (use fillet), cut into strips
- For salted egg dip:
- 3 tsps salted egg powder or mashed salted duck egg yolks
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
his article originally appeared on Yummy.ph. *Modifications have been made by the Unilever Content Marketing editors.