Fried Chicken Fingers with Salted Egg Dip
Transform your favorite chicken fingers recipe with this salted egg dip and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/2 kilogram chicken (use fillet), cut into strips
- For salted egg dip:
- 3 tsps salted egg powder or mashed salted duck egg yolks
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, season the flour with salt and pepper. Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Set aside. In a third bowl, place the panko bread crumbs.
- Dip the chicken strips into the flour, then the eggs, and lastly, the panko bread crumbs. Fry the chicken in hot oil for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, then transfer to a paper towel-lined sheet tray to drain the excess oil.
- Make the salted egg dip: Mix the salted egg powder or salted egg yolks, Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Serve with fried chicken fingers.
his article originally appeared on Yummy.ph. *Modifications have been made by the Unilever Content Marketing editors.